WE RECOGNIZE AND UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY PATIENT IS DIFFERENTAt Lux Leaf, we take the time to listen, research, and build a comprehensive care plan that addresses your specific needs. Our aim is to build a lifelong relationship with every patient focused on consistent care from professionals committed to finding the right combination of treatments for your specific needs. We ensure all available options are safe, effective, and reliable. Our interactions with you will always be completed in the strictest of confidence.
INTEGRATIVE CARE STRATEGY PLANSIntegrative Medicine is a movement to explore new ways to treat the mind, the body, and the spirit all at the same time, using a team approach of care providers. Our wellness plan strategies incorporate the collaboration of a patient’s team of caregivers, including western and alternative medicines. Much like the individual components of the cannabis plant have an “entourage effect” on each other in the body, cannabis therapy can also further the effectiveness of other traditional and holistic therapies, such as yoga and acupuncture.
The Academic Consortium for Integrative Medicine & Health has developed the following definition: "Integrative medicine and health reaffirms the importance of the relationship between practitioner and patient, focuses on the whole person, is informed by evidence, and makes use of all appropriate therapeutic and lifestyle approaches, healthcare and disciplines to achieve optimal health and healing." We can help you with a custom and organized plan to reach your optimum wellness by coordinating with other providers and learning as a community how to best serve patient needs.
The Society of Cannabis Clinicians has issued Practice Standards that we will uphold and aim to surpass. Review these standards here: SCC Standards
Before initial consultations, it is important for patients to read and sign the Informed Disclosure and Release of Liability Form.
To guide strategy planning in a meaningful way, it is highly recommended that patients also complete this Integrative Health and Wellness Survey provided here. These results will give you a baseline assessment of your wellness practices, and help to plan your goals for optimum health.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A PATIENT CONSULTATION?
- Introduction to cannabis treatment and care options
- An in-depth analysis of your locational needs & how to legally obtain treatment
- Integrative wellness evaluation and collaborative strategy development
- A walk-through on the necessary steps to become a patient
- What to expect when treating yourself with medical cannabis
- Methods in which cannabis can be consumed & integrated into other wellness plans
- Information about our vendors and the trusting relationship we have with them
- The freedom to guide your consultation in the direction that best suits you
- Follow-up and documentation of treatment progress
- Opportunities to participate in learning sessions, buddy programs, and focus groups
WANT TO READ A LITTLE MORE BEFORE THE CONSULTATION?*Check out our Colorado FAQs page here...
PLEASE CONTACT US TODAYWe know that every individual has their own set of circumstances concerning their health and their intake preferences. We will custom design a treatment plan to manage pain, increase your appetite, relieve headaches, increase energy, manage chronic illness, assist with sleeping issues, and any other ailment that is affecting your quality of life.
(Visit our online scheduling tool here)